Outdoor Worship: Sept. 13, 10 a.m.
The great news is that Mt. Carmel will be worship together on Rally Day, Sept. 13 at 10 a.m. We will gather in person at the triangle and also stream worship on Facebook Live for those unable or uncomfortable with attending.
In the case of rain, there will not be an in-person gathering, rather worship will be held via Facebook Live.
As we prepare for this service, we must all work to make it as safe as possible for everyone. To support that, the following protocols must be followed:
- Before you come to worship, please perform a self-check (see below). If you do not pass the self-check or believe you may have been in contact with someone who was or may have been infected with COVID-19, you need to stay home.
- If you are at risk or do not feel safe attending worship, please stay home and participate in worship via our Facebook Live stream.
- For the safety of drivers and potential riders, the Mt. Carmel bus will not be available for this event.
- Please bring your own chairs to worship.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet from someone who does not reside in your household.
- Wear a mask at all times unless you are physically unable to.
- The church building and its rest rooms will be closed and unavailable for use.
We hope for more outdoor services before the weather turns to winter, and the ability to make this a safe gathering for all is key to being able to continue them. There will be more communications about the event and reminders of these protocols as we get closer to Rally Day. We look forward to safely seeing those who are able to attend!
If you have any of these symptoms, go home, stay away from other people and contact your health care provider. Via Stay Safe MN
- Fever or feeling feverish
- A new cough
- Shortness of breath
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- New headache
- New loss of smell or taste
September 11, 2020
September 04, 2020
August 28, 2020