Return to Indoor Worship
Beginning Sunday, June 13, we will return to in-person worship in the sanctuary.
We ask everyone to follow some simple protocols to help make this return to worship safe for everyone:
- There is space for 54 people during worship. Registration to attend worship will be required to avoid being over capacity. You can register here beginning on June 5 https://rsvp.church/r/TLwHspGM
- Please wear masks at all times in the building (Minneapolis continues to have a mask mandate, despite the state protocols)
- Please remain distanced from those not in your household
- Please refrain from fellowship while in the building. There will not be coffee or fellowship time downstairs
- We ask everyone to enter the building through the main entrance on St. Anthony Parkway, and exit via the 31st Avenue door (if you need to use the elevator, you can enter and exit through the main entrance)
- Worship will include singing and communion (using the communion kits that can be picked up as you enter the sanctuary)
- The restrooms downstairs (outside the Fellowship Hall doors) will be available
We will continue to worship live on Facebook. You do not need a Facebook account to watch online.
New data and information about COVID-19 and the vaccinations are coming quickly, and we will try to react to them as quickly as possible. We will announce plans for July worship services in June.
If you have questions about worship, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-781-2796.
July 23, 2021
July 16, 2021
July 09, 2021