Worship Schedule May 24 through August 30, 2015
9:30 am Worship with Holy Communion celebrated weekly (nursery provided)
10:30 am Refreshments in Fellowship Hall
12:00 Noon Casa de Oración a las Naciones (Hispanic congregation)
- May 24: Day of Pentecost - Join us for Worship with Holy Communion at 9:30 a.m.
- May 24: We are collecting reams of paper for Waite Park Elementary. As the end of the schoolyear approaches, Waite Park School always runs low on copy paper. Can you contribute? If so, bring a ream or two of copy paper with you on Sunday. Amy R will deliver the donations to Waite Park Elementary.
- May 25: Memorial Day - Church office is closed.
- May 26: Mt. Carmelites softball @ 7:00 p.m. Vet's Field in New Brighton.
- May 26: Eunice-Lois Circle @ 7:00 p.m. in the Fireside Room. This will be the last meeting before taking summer break. See you again in September!
- May 27: Greif Group 7:00 pm in the Fireside Room.
- May 31: 9:30 a.m. Worship with Holy Communion. Coffee fellowship following the service in the Fellowship Hall.
- Jun 7: "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" Lunch! Serving delicious baseball fare including hotdogs, chips, Cracker Jack and an ice cream treat. Wear your Twins t-shirts or jerseys tochurch (no caps in church). It will be fun for everyone! Cost is nothing more than a free will offering.
- Jun 14: 11:00 a.m. Something new "Brew and Chew". Through the summer while Sunday School and Adult Forum are on hiatus, Pastor Susan invites all who are interested to join her on Sundays after worship in the Fireside Room for some conversation about the biblical texts and sermon you've just heard. Grab some coffee (the brew) and come prepared to discuss (chew on) the texts at hand.
- Jun 22: Every Monday evening Alcoholics Anonymous meets at 6 & 7 p.m.
- Jul 19: Once again we welcome back the Barbary Coast Jazz Band to Mt. Carmel's 9:30 a.m. worship service. Toes will be taping throughout the service! All are welcome and bring a friend to this popular event.
- Aug 7-9: Mt. Carmel camping weekend at Lake Elmo Regional Park. Reserve your campsite now!
- Aug 30: Mark your calendars for the Mt. Carmel outdoor worship and church picnic! We will be at Long Lake Regional Park pavillion.
- Sep 19: Caramel Fest - fundraiser for the The Sheridan Story at Waite Park Elemntary. Join us for music, games, food and lots of fun!
For programs and other opportunities, see the Tidings newsletter.